Consumers are changing, and the businesses that form around them are principled, purposeful and creative. The next generation of entrepreneurs think differently, and Cult Status will show you how you can too.
Enough has been written about huge cult brands founded last century – Nike, Apple, Red Bull. What will the cult companies of tomorrow look like? Who is amassing the kind of passionate community that makes a brand a massive, long-term, sustainable success?
Tim Duggan, co-founder of one of Australia’s most innovative and awarded new media companies, has studied hundreds of successful entrepreneurs and change makers over the last decade to uncover what they all have in common.
Learn from the founders of modern brands like Blake Mycoskie (TOMS), Zoe Foster Blake (Go-To), Tim Brown (Allbirds), Daniel Flynn (Thankyou), Lucy Moss (SIX), Oscar McMahon (Young Henrys) and more. In this book you’ll discover:
- The 7 Steps to building a business with cult status
- The one thing you should do before starting something new
- Why every business of the future needs to balance profit and purpose together
- How to have just as much impact working inside a company as you can from outside
- The leadership trait every new leader needs
- How to create a passionate community around you and your work
- 14 practical exercise you can do today to set up for success tomorrow
Armed with this book, anyone from anywhere can help create the next business with serious cult status.
COMING JULY 2020