Buy the book:
You Can Live on the Bright Side
The kids' guide to optimism
Do you ever wake up in the morning, look out your window to see the sun shining, and just know that today will be a good day?
This is called optimism, or positivity, and it’s such a nice feeling to have. It’s also something that you can learn, practise and improve, so you can experience it more often!
This action-oriented, fun-filled book is designed to teach you some easy activities and strategies to make you feel lighter, optimistic about the future, and more confident, empowering and inspiring you to live a happy and healthy life.
You Can Live on the Bright Side contains tips, tricks and tools to help you find the things that make you excited to leap out of bed each morning, ready to do more of what you love, and find even more things that make you uniquely you!
Featuring kids from Australia and around the world who are kicking some amazing goals, this book shows you how to:
- Cook delicious food to power your brain
- Decorate your room and create cosy living spaces
- Get outdoors and have fun
- Channel your favourite animals through yoga
- Start meditating
- Find out what your interests are
- Speak positively about yourself and others
- Start growing plants, reading, writing and drawing
- Help the planet and go on a plastic-free picnic
It’s time to look on the bright side of life, so you can start living on the bright side!
‘You Can Live on the Bright Side: The Kid’s Guide to Optimism is a bright and engaging wellbeing/self-help resource that will appeal to a range of age groups including teachers, parents and carers.’ Kathryn Beilby, ReadPlus